Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Grandpa Wayne

My grandpa Wayne was at work and he passed out.

They said he had a sejer when he passed out.

They took him to the hospital and did a catscan.

And they found that in his brain he had a tumor.

It was brain cancer.

My dad told me and I was mad and sad and I cried.

Then he had to have surgure to take out the cancer in his brain.

This is what he looked like when he got done.


Now he has to get cemoe treatment.

It makes him sick to his stomach and tired.

My dad says he sleeps 3 hour naps sometime.

I think cancer sucks.

I hate cancer.

But I love my grandpa.

He is showing that he is very strong.

He doesn't want to give up.

I am learning that I should have faith and never give up when things get tough.

Please pray for my grandpa.

Not just for the cancer to go away but to keep finding things to laugh about.

----------------------------

~ Charley Grace

No comments: